Lac-Brome, Quebec
Resolved

I contacted an agent from Remax I was interested in buying in a certain area.I am visually impaired therefore I have no vehicle.

She would not drive me from my house to view properties. She would only show me properties if I went to the office in that town which is 15 minutes away. I contacted another realty company and I'm happy to say that I bought land and build two TWO homes in that town town.

I was pretty shocked by her response she said gone are the days when realtors drive clients around and that she was too busy !Her loss

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). zaza20162016 is overall dissatisfied with Remax. The most disappointing about remax staff at Remax was lack of proffesionalism Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Remax.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Remax to other companies on our site.

Comments