1K views

Update by user Nov 09, 2014

The situation has now gotten worse - on top of the fact that the so called "Contractors" walked away, we now have to deal with the one set of tenants he did manage to procure. Again, this my worst nightmare round two.

Update by user Aug 11, 2014

I will be seeing him in court

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2014

He hooked me into his so called "program" for turnkey investment for Triplexes. This has turned into a nightmare that just will not end as contractors did not finish the work and they walked away. I have no choice but to finish the project myself - even though I have paid his so called contractor in full.

He and his sidekick who is the General Contractor have done nothing but lie and stonewall for the last 60 days. They have even been stonewalling their own Brokerage.

The only key should be the one they use to lock him away for good.

BAS - Toronto

Comments

He cannot be trusted.I also plan on suing him.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1250536

This man is ridiculous! He is a thief and cannot be trusted! I am planning to sue him

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #880429

Citing irreparable injury to its brand and business reputation, as well as loss of revenue, Ascentive, LLC, a global developer and retailer of computer software products and a leader in the personal computer software industry, on November 23rd, filed a motion for a preliminary injunction against Opinion Corp., doing business as ”PissedConsumer.com,” an online “consumer advocacy group.” This is the first time racketeering, conspiracy and extortion charges have been brought against PissedConsumer.com.

The suit claims that not only did PissedConsumer.com encourage the posting of false, misleading and untrue consumer comments relating to Ascentive’s products on its website but also demanded substantial sums of money to remove the complaints via its “custom reputation management” services.

Abbe F.

Fletman and Alexis K. Arena of Philadelphia’s Flaster/Greenberg PC, counsel for plaintiff Ascentive, predict this case most likely will not be the last of its kind.

Pennsylvania, United States #880423

I have read the FAQs and checked for similar issues: YES / NO

My site's URL is:www.bestofbritishdarts.com

Description (including timeline of any changes made):

We had a complaint appear a few weeks ago on www.pissedconsumer.com and the page ranked on page1 for our company name - we contacted the chappie who made the complaint as he seems to complain about alot of sites on alot of these complaint sites and he was quite easy to find - and he hadn't even placed an order with us - nothing. Since then it looks like he has got a couple of his friends to add to this complaint and it's totally killing our business.

We are a small family firm and we work so hard to make a living and this site is killing us off.

Our sales have gone through the floor and we are in serious trouble. We contacted pissedconsumer and they asked for $4999.00 to allow us to respond to the complaints - money we just dont have. Can anyone give me any advise - can google sort this out..?

How is this ranking so highly on our page1..? Any help please

Detroit, Michigan, United States #880416

Slanderous and defaming information posted online - I was recently informed that when my name is "Googled", a complaint from pissedconsumer.com comes up, which includes horrendous and defaming falsified information about me, and my minor daughter. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the work of my ex-husband who is a documented criminal.

I want this removed immediately for the sake of my daughter who recently discovered this, and can't understand why anyone would do this to a child.

This company, pissedconsumer.com, has yet to respond to my emails or letters and this posting remains. Is it not illegal to print names of children in disgusting and inappropriate manners?

Westland, Michigan, United States #876721

Hay this is same CHRIS PARIK from Jamaica who stole our flat screen TV when he staged our home at 31051 Fernwood, Westland, Michigan USA during 2006. I am still surprised he is still in USA.

I hear he was deported to Jamaica as his immigration paper were refused.