I tried to buy this house in Clayton, NJ. It is on the market again for some reason but the Real estate agent Mike Eagen is the biggest *** I have ever met in my life!

The sellers are a son and father in Law that are fueding so after 3 months of inspections and handing in paperwork I never got the house for my family.

Then the best part was The Remax offices in Turnersville and Sewell wouldn't give me my escro money back for a month and a half. Well this house just got put back on the market and I hope I have helped someone not go to either one of those lazy *** Remax offices!

Comments

I totally agree with whom ever wrote this about Mike Eagan

Hes a liar and rotten to the core. Dont deal with him

Michael Eagan is a disgraceful piece of ***. I don't even want to waste my time rehashing all of his unethical and evil behavior!

He's a total ***, and people need to report him to the real estate commission!

Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807341

BE ADVISED THAT I, MICHAEL EAGAN, HAVE INITIATED A COURT PROCEEDING IN AN EFFORT TO LEARN THE IDENTITY OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST. THAT CASE IS FILED IN SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY, GLOUCESTER COUNTY, LOCATED AT 1 N.

BROAD STREET, WOODBURY, NEW JERSEY 08096. CASE DOCKET NUMBER C-14-14, AND SUBPOENA HAS BEEN ISSUED TO THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE TO OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION.

Mike Eagan is the WORST agent EVER. He lies so much he doesn't even remember his lies He was supposed to do an open house NEVER showed up or called and when I finally tracked him down he then told me he doesn't do home houses ....

He was FIRED and then harassed me and my husband ... We now have charges against him

to Awwwwful Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807335

Tampa, Florida, United States #770562

I have known Michael professionally and personally for over 15 years. He is a liar, cheat and all around terrible person.

I worked for him, had to chase him down to get paid and several times the check bounced. I was a single mom with two kids and he almost put us out on the street twice because his checks bounced. Now, this was well over 15 years ago and I see from his posts that he has not grown up.

I truly do not understand why this cheat still holds a Real Estate license. He makes us great realtors look bad!!!

to Tbar Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807336

This post is old but i have to warn people of this man I was a client of his and I can say first hand that he is a piece of garbage. Liar, and also took over a moanth and many calls to get my escrow back. DO NOT TRUSt HIM...

to screwed Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807339

to screwed Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807342

Have you seen his listings he has the listing no one wants. Why because he his bad agent He stole escrow money from the purchase of our home we were called into court may 2010 to give our side of the story after courts traced the check he cashed at his TD bank in Williamsfown took the cash and has his BMW front tires replaced He license was revoked for 3 months and didn't tell us when we're buying s home his license is still revoked but yet still sells real estate Thats why he keeps getting fired because he never turns in his license because its revoked and he files bankruptcy so that he doesn't have to files taxes Its amazing whatbyiubfind out at court hearings Nd yes I heard DUI and spousal abuse also and saw the docket numbers of charges

to Never again Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807345

This agent moves from office to office to hide from. The IRS.

Real estate commission Pissed off clients Child support officers The home he lives in is on foreclosure. He had numerous DUI and spousal abuse charges from 2009 to 2011. He runs his real estate business like his life. A hot mess!

He never is allowed to go to the closings for some clients have restraint orders against him he has even slept with 2 of his Clients a closing officer told me those stories Keep away from him.

to Maggie Mae Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807347

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #611788

Remax can not force any seller to accept any offer.

Mike Egan is now with Always Realty in Mays Landing & is still an unethical, dishonest lier! He not only screws his customers but screws his fellow realtors too!

Please don't trust this man, he is a disgrace to the real estate profession!

He's moved from office to office to run from all the disasters he created. Karma will catch up to him, because what you give out in this world will come back to you!

to It's almost 2013 & Mike Egan Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807348

I'm his ex wife and not only is he a *** in realestate - try getting child support - over $20K in arrears - my kids are in their 20s now but still - he claims bankruptcy to get out of it

to Michele Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807349

i will be reporting Mike Eagan to the NJ real estate commission... He is a liar and does not do what he says he will do. its a disgrace that Remax would continue to have them work for them.