I tried to buy this house in Clayton, NJ.It is on the market again for some reason but the Real estate agent Mike Eagen is the biggest *** I have ever met in my life!

The sellers are a son and father in Law that are fueding so after 3 months of inspections and handing in paperwork I never got the house for my family.

Then the best part was The Remax offices in Turnersville and Sewell wouldn't give me my escro money back for a month and a half.Well this house just got put back on the market and I hope I have helped someone not go to either one of those lazy *** Remax offices!

Had an Experience with Remax?

Comments

I totally agree with whom ever wrote this about Mike Eagan

Hes a liar and rotten to the core. Dont deal with him

Michael Eagan is a disgraceful piece of ***.I don't even want to waste my time rehashing all of his unethical and evil behavior!

He's a total ***, and people need to report him to the real estate commission!

Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807341

BE ADVISED THAT I, MICHAEL EAGAN, HAVE INITIATED A COURT PROCEEDING IN AN EFFORT TO LEARN THE IDENTITY OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST.THAT CASE IS FILED IN SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY, GLOUCESTER COUNTY, LOCATED AT 1 N.

BROAD STREET, WOODBURY, NEW JERSEY 08096.CASE DOCKET NUMBER C-14-14, AND SUBPOENA HAS BEEN ISSUED TO THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEBSITE TO OBTAIN SUCH INFORMATION.

Mike Eagan is the WORST agent EVER.He lies so much he doesn't even remember his lies He was supposed to do an open house NEVER showed up or called and when I finally tracked him down he then told me he doesn't do home houses ....

He was FIRED and then harassed me and my husband ...We now have charges against him

to Awwwwful Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807335

Tampa, Florida, United States #770562

I have known Michael professionally and personally for over 15 years.He is a liar, cheat and all around terrible person.

I worked for him, had to chase him down to get paid and several times the check bounced. I was a single mom with two kids and he almost put us out on the street twice because his checks bounced. Now, this was well over 15 years ago and I see from his posts that he has not grown up.

I truly do not understand why this cheat still holds a Real Estate license.He makes us great realtors look bad!!!

to Tbar Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807336

This post is old but i have to warn people of this man I was a client of his and I can say first hand that he is a piece of garbage. Liar, and also took over a moanth and many calls to get my escrow back. DO NOT TRUSt HIM...

to screwed Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #807339