I make well over the amount needed for every home I have applied for, I have 3 jobs I make 3X or more of the rent im applying for, I also have a roommate which makes that about 5 or 6X more, Today I met with Gene Fish at a property, He patronized me for my young adult age, I kept trying to show him my income and instead of looking at my paperwork, he pulled out one of my pay stubs from my 3 jobs and based everything off that instead of what was actually important, he down talked me the entire time, didn't let me get a word in and had the nerve to say "well you need to eat and put gas in your car" excuse me, extremely disrespectful, and way to make assumptions because he was discriminating me based on my age and probably was discriminating my roommate for being hispanic, he DID NOT take us seriously, i can WELL afford the home AND anything else i need, i always have my bills paid and food in my fridge and gas in my tank, he had NO right patronizing me and my roommate like that, the entire time we were there he didn't even show us the home, he was texting on his phone the whole time, he didn't walk us through the home or explain anything he just stood there on his phone, then when we were done walking ourselves through we had to go out of our way to find him to discuss further information, most rude, discriminatory disrespectful realtor i have ever encountered and he tried to raise the rent 10X on us even though we could well afford it, don't waste your time with Gene Fisher.

Review about: Remax Realtor.

Reason of review: Discrimination.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Discrimination.

Had an Experience with Remax?

Comments