The agent has no problem spreading information revealed in regard to business transaction to another stakeholder (potential lender) without my consent.Absolutely unethical and amoral behavior - should be disbarred.

I was working with the mortgage broker (who was recommended to me by this agent), had started the application process and he had already pulled my credit and I had given him sensitive information (bank and tax statements, social security number, etc). For all I know that makes me his client, in every ethical aspect, even if I had not signed a loan with him. During a conversation with the real estate agent, I mentioned that I had a pre-approval from another lender (which I approached just in case this lender wouldn't approve - as I don't have a long line of credit in the U.S. considering that I moved here with 40).

So I do not here anything from that original broker anymore, until I walk into his office and he tells me he had stopped working on the case because he was told I decided to go with another lender. So I tell him that this isn't true as I would prefer to go with him and the company he represent, but I could already tell (by the lack of engagement - compared to our previous meetings) that he wasn't really interested in me as a customer anymore.

And the next day he called me, telling me he needs at least 2 years worth of taxes for transcription or he can't work with me....This agent's behavior lacks every ounce of integrity, and this is just the tip of the iceberg - but this is the only misconduct she admitted to in a written form - so I can't get her for: - the repairs that weren't done properly, - the wrong information I received about the legal status of the paper work I signed and - the ill advice about the responsibilities of a dual agent towards the Buyer's side.

Review about: Remax Realtor.

Preferred solution: Disbar the agent.

I didn't like: I cant speak for the whole office only for this specific agent.

Had an Experience with Remax?

Comments