Remax - RE/MAX ACTIVE REALTY Todd Addicott doesn't take his responsibility
We contacted a Remax realtor Todd Addicott from Jacksonville Florida by sending him the address to do a property inspection.He did the drive by with his colleague Stacy Craig and sent us the report information that everything about the property looks good.After there information-report we assumed the property was ok and purchased the property on the auction.We bid on the house on the auction and won, after we payed the property and emailed the realtor that we got the property so they can sell.I got a email back with the news that the property is demolished. They apoligized for doing the inspection on a wrong property. It turns out he went to the wrong property and sent me a information-report from another property, he mixed up the house number.We called Asap the county to request our money back, because we requested the county to refund the money, we have to pay a fine from $1900 dollar and are banned for 1 year to bid on the auctionI called Todd Addicott to ask him for a decent solution, because he made a big mistake and gave him the chance to show his responsibilityUnfortunately he wasn't willing to help, he didn't took his responsibility. He told us that It was our own fault, because we didn't do our due-dilligence properly online.He get good reviews when it becomes to buy and sell properties but when it becomes to solve a problem he caused he will let you down badly.This broker is all about earning money, dollar signs in his eyes instead of honestly helping people in a decent way when they need it.
Realtor Todd Addicott from Jacksonville Florida let us down badly.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No responsibility
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "All went well, i ordered paid and got a message that my order was shipped. Then I never received the order .... 9 May ordered ..... 19 May shipped ....."