We contacted a Remax realtor Todd Addicott from Jacksonville Florida by sending him the address to do a property inspection.He did the drive by with his colleague Stacy Craig and sent us the report information that everything about the property looks good.After there information-report we assumed the property was ok and purchased the property on the auction.We bid on the house on the auction and won, after we payed the property and emailed the realtor that we got the property so they can sell.I got a email back with the news that the property is demolished. They apoligized for doing the inspection on a wrong property. It turns out he went to the wrong property and sent me a information-report from another property, he mixed up the house number.We called Asap the county to request our money back, because we requested the county to refund the money, we have to pay a fine from $1900 dollar and are banned for 1 year to bid on the auctionI called Todd Addicott to ask him for a decent solution, because he made a big mistake and gave him the chance to show his responsibilityUnfortunately he wasn't willing to help, he didn't took his responsibility. He told us that It was our own fault, because we didn't do our due-dilligence properly online.He get good reviews when it becomes to buy and sell properties but when it becomes to solve a problem he caused he will let you down badly.This broker is all about earning money, dollar signs in his eyes instead of honestly helping people in a decent way when they need it.

Related: Remax - Incompetence and Dishonesty

Realtor Todd Addicott from Jacksonville Florida let us down badly.

Review about: Property.

I liked: Noting.

I didn't like: Service, No responsibility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Remax Realtor
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1900
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Remax?

Comments

Wow!You didn't pay Todd a dime for his help.

And then you trash him online.I think he dodged a bullet not working with you.