REMAX of Silver City NM apparently likes to rip off college students for their cleaning deposit.Of a $600 cleaning deposit only $12 dollars was returned.

The list of charges for the most part were bogus with the only legitmate charge of $130 for yard work. There was even a $35 charge for turning on the electricty which it was agreed was to be turned off. When the house was rented in August of 2009 the stove did not work and a new one was promised and promised for a year.

When it came time for the students to move out the individual being delt with was not available (which ran into well over 45 days.) Since we are out of state suing is out of the question.Beware of this company.

Had an Experience with Remax?

Comments

ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Remax - Kalveer Singh Grewal of Brampton, Ontario (kalveergewal.com) Remax "This Broker has no respect for people. Upon viewing a house he spoke of "white people" as nasty and disgusting and that he did not like them. This was shocking to me,..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Remax - Jeff Davidson- Cheapskate/real estate agent Remax "My husband provided landscaping service to Mr. Davidson in May 2014 at his Elk Grove home. He wriggled his way out of paying my husband what they had agreed upon,..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more