Buying a home in Lakeland, Fl.Put $3,000.00 in escrow per the agent.The more money makes it look like you really want the home.

Underwriters wanted paper work that we could not complete. Like a letter of guaranty of pay for the next 3 years. Boss said NO. Contract was dead the 3rd time and we withdrawn our bid.

Re Max kept the money. Contract ended Sept 20,2012 it is now 3-2-13 and still no money. They want me to pay for the repairs and inspections that were done on home. Home sold in Oct 29,2012.

Do not do anything with this office or agent Eugenie Waddles she is a thief.So far in my book.

Had an Experience with Remax?

Comments

Sandypoo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #660479

Remax kept our $10,000.00 deposit.We bought a condo and the sale did not go through because the people died.

This is over 1 year ago and Remax will NOT give us our money or the condo.:(

Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more